I've recently been through surgery so couldn't wank for 2 weeks and I avoided porn...
But now I'm back on track and checking the fakesblogs on blogspot. I'm so honored when I see that some of the blogs I've followed for months and maybe years are actually reposting my fakes. Some said it was his fakes, not that I care that much.
If you are gonna repost the fakes, it would be nice if you didn't claim the fake yours.
Well, with that said. HELLO NEW FOLLOWERS. Gonna make some new fakes later on, any requests?

Prince William or Josh Hutcherson!
ReplyDeleteCan u pls do a fake of Eric Maibus fucking matt cardle of xfactor uk (btw can Eric have a beard and can matt not have a hat and can u make them moderately hairy) loving ur work Hun!
ReplyDeleteThanks babes and also is that your dick??? I wanna suck it and ride it so much :D
Can u pls do a fake of Eric Maibus fucking matt cardle of xfactor uk (btw can Eric have a beard and can matt not have a hat and can u make them moderately hairy) loving ur work Hun!
ReplyDelete