My previous comment was a bit sarcastic, but it might be interesting to see what you've saved. I hope it's not all Zac Efron: he's hot, but I must admit I'm suffering from Zac fatigue! Young TV actors are my favourite, though unfortunately the recent crop are too young for nudes! (TV highschool students always used to be very obviously in their twenties, like in 'Glee'). Have you anything from 'Hannah Montana'? DanFan.
My previous comment was a bit sarcastic, but it might be interesting to see what you've saved. I hope it's not all Zac Efron: he's hot, but I must admit I'm suffering from Zac fatigue! Young TV actors are my favourite, though unfortunately the recent crop are too young for nudes! (TV highschool students always used to be very obviously in their twenties, like in 'Glee'). Have you anything from 'Hannah Montana'? DanFan.
ReplyDeleteI think I have almost 800 Zac Efron-fakes. And alot of Hannah Montana (the guys ofc). I will post some Hannah Montana on my Foundfakesblog soon!
ReplyDeleteI need an invite to blog...i wont let me view
ReplyDelete