Sorry if any of you noticed that my blog was down. Fuck you if you didn't notice ;) No. Seriously thou, I'm posting some new fakes soon. Glad to be back. Google why are you taking my blogs down?
I must admit I didn't notice the blog was down. You're still in the same place in my favourites, so you must have been missing a very short while. It's been difficult to tell why some blogs have been deleted; a couple featured nudes of JTA, who is approaching 18, but others did nothing illegal as far as I could see. Strange.
I must admit I didn't notice the blog was down. You're still in the same place in my favourites, so you must have been missing a very short while. It's been difficult to tell why some blogs have been deleted; a couple featured nudes of JTA, who is approaching 18, but others did nothing illegal as far as I could see. Strange.
ReplyDeleteWell. I was just gone for a few days, so no worries. I'm thankful that you like my work! <3
Delete