Nov 21, 2014

Fake: Sam Clafin, Josh Hutcherson and Chris Hemsworth from "Mockingjay - Part 1"

Sam Clafin, Josh Hutcherson and Chris HemsworthMockingjay Part 1
(1  fake)
Not much to say really, the movie premiered recently and I felt like doing a fake of these
three gorgeous guys. Didn't turn out perfect but at least okay!
/If you repost my fakes, please give me credit and also give me a heads up, I like seeing my work displayed/


5 comments:

  1. Holy crap this amazing. All these fakes that you do are awesome,I was wondering if youm could pleaseeeeee do a fake off Josh Henderson and Parker Hurley making love please oh pretty please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Liam Hemsworth. Not Chris Hemsworth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I go down to the woods today, will I get a nice surprise like that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a lot of great fakes! Very talented pics. Could you do fakes of formula one drivers? Maybe Nico Rosberg, Sebastian Vettel, Kimi Räikkönen, Valtteri Bottas, Felipe Massa, Fernando Alonso or Kevin Magnussen

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey
    famous celeb fakes . blogspot . com
    has great fakes too!

    ReplyDelete