Toby Sebastian
Prince Trystane Martell
Game of Thrones
Game of Thrones
(1 fake)
We're more than half-way through season 5 of Thrones, and so far so good. The Dorne storyline is so far
a bit of a disappointment since it's so much better in the books. The only remedy is looking at the gorgeous
Toby Sebastian, portraying Prince Trystane. Here he is in the Water Gardens, stroking his cock, waiting
for someone to stroll by and help him out of his horniness. Care to bow for the future Prince of Dorne?
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken. Maybe we should see him interact with his uncle Oberyn?
a bit of a disappointment since it's so much better in the books. The only remedy is looking at the gorgeous
Toby Sebastian, portraying Prince Trystane. Here he is in the Water Gardens, stroking his cock, waiting
for someone to stroll by and help him out of his horniness. Care to bow for the future Prince of Dorne?
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken. Maybe we should see him interact with his uncle Oberyn?
I usually never post the original fake, but I'm happy with the work on this one, so if youare interested you can look and see what I've done with the picture.



Plese Jorge Blanco :) I Love You
ReplyDeleteNice solo. I don't know the characters, but he's handsome enough.
ReplyDelete