Mar 31, 2012

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Fakes - Part I






StrosselMunk and the Chamber of Fakes"Fakes can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to search for them."


Harry & Draco
About; Since the first day Draco laid his eyes on Harry Potter, he fell for the famous boy and his gorgeous eyes. But it took Draco almost 5 years and some teenage hormones to get Harry to fuck him. At least Draco has a new title now, "The Boy Who Got Fucked By The Boy Who Lived".

18 + - NSFW - 5 pictures after the jump






2 comments:

  1. I am ready sorry but I just can't get into it with Tom Felton. Harry needs a more masculine and older type daddy, like Jon Hamm and him getting it on after the bathtub scene. or Michael Biehn, Dennis Quaid, etc. Keep up the good work, it is always appreciated.

    ReplyDelete