Mar 2, 2012

Harry Potter-manips?

Hey guys! I have planned to make alot of fakes from Harry Potter during some time forward.

I have many fakes planned, but is there some pairing you want to see? Just comment and I will try my best to make that happen. Pairings I will make so far is:

Draco/Harry
Harry/Ron
Fred/George

some threesomes/moresomes and such, so who do you want to see fuck who?

9 comments:

  1. Harry/Draco!!!!!! Lots of Harry preferably!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to have the main pairings covered. I haven't found many many Fred/George manips, so more of them would be great. They look very different in each film, as they grew up, so it's up to you which look is the sexiest! The twins with Harry or Ron would be hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fred/George fuck Harry or Ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harry and Neville

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you do a Grady Sizemore fake? Please. Your fakes look amazing. I wanna see his hot cut cock!

    ReplyDelete